Tuesday 28th and Wednesday 29th November 2017 RAI Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Paul Bouten attended the Congress Partnerships in Clinical Trials (PCT) where he participated and moderated a panel discussion on day 2, November 29th, 2017
Day 2, November 29th, 2017
STREAM 8 – Small to Mid-Size Pharma and Biotech -
PANEL: Outsourcing and finding the ideal partner for a small to mid-size sponsor
- What’s new and what are the trends to higher prices and quality?
- Finding the right partners for an affordable price and delivering the required quality
- Experiences of switching from one CRO to another
- How did they do it and how did they optimise and get the right quality?
- What payments did they get?
- Will larger CROs consider them and are the large global CROs a partner at all?
- Is there an ideal size to match biotech and small pharma?
- Marrying up with right partner for the size of the company
- Establish an outsourcing model for smaller pharma- establish strategic partnerships
- Oversight and governance model- Develop governance framework
- Negotiating the best practice -Ensure pay appropriate price
- Pre-qualification of vendor - Vendor oversight