Clinical Innovation Partnerships - Radisson Blu Hotel, Zurich Airport - Zurich, Switzerland,
11 and 12 September 2018
Paul Bouten attended the Clinical Innovation Partnerships Congress
where he participated in the "ALL STAR PANEL" and moderated
the "CASE STUDY ROUNDTABLES" session on day 1, September 11th 2018.
Day 1 - Tuesday 11th September 2018
- ALL STAR PANEL -
How can you develop strategic relationships outside of the pharma-CRO partnership
to get the most out of your vendors?
This panel brings together experts from both clinical operations and procurement backgrounds within pharma alongside vendor representatives to discuss the best ways to develop a strong ecosystem and effectively use this ecosystem
to drive forward innovation within your clinical trials.
- How can you best partner and collaborate with vendors and investigators to roll out new technology
- How can you work with start-ups and smaller vendors to make your trials more innovative?
- What are the best ways to set up contracts for these new relationships?
- How can you best build large communities of partners working together?
- What are the key challenges to developing strong partnerships between pharma, investigators and CRO
and how can you overcome them?
- CASE STUDY ROUNDTABLES-
How to choose and work with the right CROs and vendors for your trials in terms of size, regional remit
and expertise to reduce failure and unnecessary costs?
TABLE 1 – Large Pharma
TABLE 2 – Mid-Size Pharma
TABLE 3 – Small Pharma/Biotech